. Berners-Lee T. The World Wide Web: Past, present and future. Available: http://w3.org/people/Berners-Lee-Bio.html/1996/ppf.html.
3. Pare G, Sicotte C, Jacques H. The effects of creating psychological ownership on physicians' acceptance of clinical information systems. Journal of the American Medical Informatics Association 2009; 13: 197-205.
4. Yi MY, Jackson JD, Park JS, Probst JC. Understanding information technology acceptance by individual professionals: Toward an integrative view Information & Management 2005; 43:350-363.
5. Reynolds RB. A study to determine first year medical students'intention to use electronic health record. A dissertation presented for the Doctor of Education Degree the University of Memp. 2008.
6. Sen, Sulakshana. The effect of technology acceptance on post secondary african- american students’ achievement in mathematics: a path analytic inquiry. A dissertation submitted in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the degree of Doctor in Education in the Department of Curriculum and Instruction in the College of Education at the University of Central Florida Orlando, Florida. 2005.
7. Lee ACK. Undergraduate students’ gender differences in IT skills and attitudes. Journal of Computer Assisted Learning 2003; 19(4): 488-500